Saturday, May 26, 2012

Teaching Trip


I'll be participating with Training Leaders International June 6-17, teaching a course on "Biblical Theology" to a group of pastors and church leaders in Athens.

To learn more about our TLI team of teachers, click here.

I'm thanking the Lord for my church family at Goshen Baptist Church--the GBC congregation has provided the funds to send me on this mission trip.

I plan to post info and photos throughout the trip.  So check back here as the days pass!

Lord willing, I'll be preaching back at Goshen on June 24, and the message from God's Word will be centered around his heart for the world and the experience I will have had on this ministry trip.

Please do PRAY for me:  for good rest and needed strength (jet-lag and all); for insight on how best to work with and through my interpreter; for discernment to target the teaching material to the right level; for sustained concentration while teaching 4 hours a day; for valuable learning by both teacher and students through this class--learning from God's Word and about how to apply his truth in practical, faithful ways; for spiritual encouragement for all involved--that we would love and honor Jesus Christ more and more.  Thanks for praying!

~Peter
.